Skip to main content

Re: Fragile

Thanks @Appleblossom and yes its nice having neighbours that keep to themselves,  are non intrusive,  but you feel as though you can count on them should the need arise. 😄

Thanks @tonys yes things are improving here. Getting some more sleep which definitely helps. Some memories are fading a little,  or maybe just not intruding into my thoughts as much. Which is good. 

Love your analogy of a pillow @tonys it sounds so true and I can definitely relate. Weeelll ... except for the handcuffs bit. I definitely do not have handcuffs secreted beneath my pillow.😂  Maybe a rogue dried pigs ear, compliments of Hannah? 😍  Go enjoy time with the bookkeeper,  you both deserve some time out. ♥

Hi @outlander @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

Hi @Emelia8 @Appleblossom 

I am glad that you pair sound like things are improving for you. Hope that your day goes well

Thanks @Oaktree 

Feeling your gentle warmth floating around  helps.

@Emelia8 Sounds like a good new place for you then. Good Neighbours make a difference.

@tonys haha... so the bookkeeper has you sorted. .. and you dont mind a firm hand.

Yeah maybe I have a little poker face but geez my son   has friends with a poker table and poker faces. 

Last couple days been better. 

@outlander hope you are doing alright love.

Hi Apple @Appleblossom 

I am glad to hear that the last few days have been better. You deserve so much good! Wishing you well

Hello @Appleblossom 

how are you going today my friend 

hope you are ok 

1000001795.jpg

hello @outlander , @Oaktree , @Emelia8 , @tonys 

You noticed I was missing 

dear lady @Shaz51 

thank you @ all

@tonys @Emelia8 @outlander @Oaktree 

Moved bromeliad just like that… in my courtyard… little house…

just this week …lovely..l more than I need 

We have missed you @Appleblossom 

Glad that you are alive and well. Sometimes a little break does you good.

I have missed you my friend ❤️ @Appleblossom xx 

Thank you both my friends @Oaktree @Shaz51 

I am alive but going through a lot of suicidal mental torment.

Met a small group of activists yesterday which helped.

tbh I had completely detached from my compulsion to log on to the forum. So it was a pleasant surprise to feel I did have a forum family. Working on distinguishing compulsion from need and good healthy habits.

love to you both

apple

Search Mental Health Carers NSW