Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Fragile

Thinking of you @Appleblossom my old friend and your beloved Mo. 🌹

Hugs @Appleblossom my thoughts are with you ❤💕

Thank you so much @Former-Member @Queenie @Zoe7 @outlander

We, my son, his gf and I, had a lovely day out saying good bye to Mo.

I kept moving on trying to find a good spot and my son humoured me.

Ashes to ashes dust to dust. 

It was gentle and healing and there were good memories. He had a good life.  It was important my son could say his good byes as he was not home when Mo died.

Heart

Thats loveley @Appleblossom
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds as though he was a very loved and well looked after cat @Appleblossom am glad that it was a nice day and you were all able to say good bye. take care

That sounds like a sad, but at the same time beautiful thing to do to remember Mo @Appleblossom Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

So pleased to read of the lovely and moving send off Mo received @Appleblossom - and that you all had a positive and moving experience with saying goodbye, savouring the good memories and acknowledging that a good life was had. That's magic, and has helped me as I can have difficulty emotionally with letting go...💕

We have had so much death that has been difficult in our family history. It was good for us to celebrate a wholesome life and death. We spent an hour walking in a beautiful part of the river, but for various reasons I drove to another section closer to the mouth with faster flowing water.

Thank you ALL. When he died I was beside myself and had so much going on with my son.

Now I have to feed his brother, my grumpy ole King cat.

HeartHeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Beautiful @Appleblossom 💞 - you put a smile on my dial with the vision of grumpy ole King cat 👑😼

Search Mental Health Carers NSW