Skip to main content

Re: Looking to nature for wellbeing

@Shaz51 @Mustang67 @Healandlove I just got outside and planted out 2 sorts of native daisy and some parsley .

Thanks for the tag @Dimity ! Loving the photos @Shaz51 @Mustang67 @Healandlove 

@tyme I have just spent a lot of time and emotion to type my post, and when I went to post it, it said authentication fail. And every That I just typed disappeared. Is there any way to get it back please?

Hey @Mustang67 ,

Click on your Profile. On the side, there is a widget with 'Draft Posts'. Have a look there. 

I recognise it can be very frustrating to lose your post!!!!

Thank you @tyme I managed to come across it. It just didn't save the changes that I made when I read over it again.

I has just successfully posted.

I was a bit stress for a bit there, as I was mentioning my painful past.

But my stress turned to absolute delight when it loaded for me to edit.

Thanks @Dimity I used to be a wedding photographer, and had a love for scenic photography, so I used to have a love for taking photos. 

I haven't picked up my professional camera in over 5 or 6 years. It would be so out of date by now,

But it is definitely something that I would love to take up again.

Thanks @tyme I used to be a wedding photographer, and had a love for scenic photography, so I used to have a love for taking photos. 

I haven't picked up my professional camera in over 5 or 6 years. It would be so out of date by now,

@Dimity @Shaz51 @Healandlove 

You have a gift for it @Mustang67 

It is just another thing that I really enjoyed, and no longer do.

Thank you @Shaz51 

I used to be a wedding photographer, and had a love for scenic photography and my pets, so I used to have a love for taking photos. 

Search Mental Health Carers NSW