Skip to main content

Re: Support for L-B

Hi @tyme , am doing my best to keep well. Motivating myself with action rather than waiting for inspiration. Also, I got through my probationary period for work! Thanks for all your support.

Hey @L-B , I'm rav3n (i consider myself a newbie) - just read up on your messages, I really love this: "Motivating myself with action rather than waiting for inspiration" - such a great way of thinking! 

Also congrats on getting through your probationary period at work!! Woohoo!! 🎉

@L-B 

• Congratulations on getting through your probation period. You are doing great!

Hey @L-B ,

Congrats for passing your probation period! Did you get feedback as part of passing your probation? It sounds like they really value your work.

So proud of you!

Thanks @tyme @Oaktree @rav3n . No formal feedback but happy for me to continue. Here goes another week.

You can do it!!!! @L-B 

As I've said in the past, it sounds like they really appreciate your work 🙂 

Hope today was okay for you.

Hey @L-B ,

How's work going for you? Or how are things going in general?

Hope you are okay.

Hey @L-B 

👋

Happy Friday @L-B ! How'd you go this week?

Hi @tyme @Oaktree , thanks for reaching out. The weeks are rolling on and I am hanging in there despite being anxious before and during the work day. But I am not on the constant verge of resignation and that's a plus for sure. Finances are tight. This adds to work stress but I can't add on more work hours. Not feeling powerless or depressed in the face of this as I am using action to lift my mood. Not waiting for motivation to come along as it rarely seems to show up.

Search Mental Health Carers NSW