Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@Glisten  its funny because of the meds i am on one of the side effects is wavy hair so my normal straight hair of the past is now wavy lol like mermaids wave. I have fine hair but alot of it 😄

@TAB😃

In 1995, Pearl Jam canceled their tour due to a dispute with Ticketmaster, which began in 1992 with two free concerts in Seattle. Ticketmaster charged a fee of one dollar per ticket, which Pearl Jam found unacceptable. The band decided to distribute the tickets themselves. In 1993, they set a maximum price of $18 for their concerts, despite promoters suggesting triple the price. They also reduced the price of their T-shirts, giving up $2 million in revenue. In 1994, Pearl Jam declared that they would only play at venues that respected the maximum price of $18 and fees of less than $1.80. This led to a conflict with Ticketmaster, whose "service charge" ranged from $4 to $8. The band refused to give in, and because Ticketmaster controlled most of the concert venues, the 1994 summer tour was canceled, resulting in a loss of $3 million. After the release of Vitalogy in 1994, Pearl Jam announced a summer tour only at venues not affiliated with Ticketmaster, organizing everything themselves. Pearl Jam @greenpea @Glisten @PeppyPatti  I didnt know this

WOW meds that make you have waving ?!  @TAB  I never knew that could happen.

@TAB I was a metre behind the person filming 

https://youtu.be/8l9b7qnuUmI?si=NSTUtRj_P9QJuw9Y 

Oh @greenpea  your hair is like a statement !! 

I bet @Glisten look like a quirky blond with bits of grey lay too .....

My brother's shaved their hair off ---- two of them because the family trait is two widow peaks....

Bit like you ? 

I imagined blonde you know the German thing ....

@Glisten 

@tyme 

years past, I owned homes and this was one based on a home. It had a huge liquid amber in the back garden.

My art was about how the organic patterns in plants replicate the patterns in buildings etc.....

It's the past....

I only like sewing quilts today .....

Wow @Glisten 

That would have been a fantastic concert 

..neither did I re wavy hair meds @Glisten 

@greenpea  said that

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW