Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thanks for understanding @Zoe7 I think I was more upset rather then anything else. As if I was going to tell a complete stranger how I was going, especially when it was over the phone.

Luckily I have some prn to help me. 

Is squishy face still asleep or has she got her energy back?!

I do understanf how settling it can be @Snowie I would not be telling a complete stranger how I was either - hard enough at times to tell our team hey Smiley Sad

No little squishy face is sound asleep - must have worn herself out lol Have a quiet house at present with all fur babies asleep. They are settling into their routines (as am I) and finding their way around each other. Cat has also settle more with Clover - she still doesn't like her but is less hissy when she gets close. Clover has not ventured into Cat's room either so that is still her space (hope it stays that way). I think Clover and Toby will continue to share the couch and Clover sleeps on the bed sometimes where Toby cannot get so all corners for all fur babies sorted 👍😺🐶😺

💞💞 @Zoe7 @Snowie .....

Have cooked tea for tonight, just letting it simmer. Packed full of veggies too.

@Zoe7 hope you are getting some rest amongst getting things done.

@Faith-and-Hope how are you today? Any plans for the day?

Hi @Snowie 

I have posted some things to my sister this morning, and bought some new art supplies as a self-care move, hoping to get a drawing done this afternoon that has been pending for over a year.

I have also prepped a canvas for a painting that I intend to enter into a competition, and I am

working on a commission work ......

Enough to keep me distracted methinks 👍

@Zoe7  ^^^^ ..... just curling up into myself a bit Hon, to self-soothe, but I am still around and listening along.

❤️🦋

Sounds like a good day of art happening @Faith-and-Hope 

I think it will be plenty to keep you distracted.

Enjoy the process of it all 🖼💜

Thanks @Snowie 💜

How was the Footy? @Zoe7 I've just bought Nest boxes, pet supplies - Then Grocery shopping.

Adge

👋💞 @Zoe7 @Snowie @Adge @Emelia8 .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW