Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I am glad Tobes has stopped shaking @Zoe7, so hopefully he will start picking up from here.

Yes, I believe Nelly was for us ..... 😏

Nowhere he could pick up bait or anything else @Emelia8 He hasn't been out of the house for a few days bar to the toilet in the backyard. He is sleeping now on his bed but still shaking occasionally. The poor little mite must be very uncomfortable but glad he can sleep and hopefully the anti- nausea medication begins working for him. I hate seeing him like this but am relieved to be able to bring him home where he is most comfortable.

@Faith-and-Hope ^^^^ Yes Nelly was definintely for you - she is one lucky girl to have you as her Mummy 😺💖

Have cooked lunch and eaten it - the cleaning up can wait. Need to cook some rice and chicken for Tobes so will clean up after that. I am not supposed to try to feed him until about 4pm and am hoping he sleeps until then. He was up and down all night so he muct be very tired Smiley Sad The other 2 fur babies are also asleep so I might try to do the same while I can.

Sorry to hear about Tobes @Zoe7 I hope he feels better soon and is back to normal sooner rather then later.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Adge 

I hope you all are having a good day 💜💜

Heis still shaking @Snowie but has had some sleep. I've got his chicken and rice on cooking now so hoping he can eat a little. He wouldn't touch his breakfast nor his biscuits so the little treasure must be hungry - athough if he is still feeling sick then he probably won't want to eat yet. He has been drinking sothat is good otherwise I wouldhave to take him back to be put on a drip.

I have found a Bunnings near The Coffee Place @Zoe7 @Snowie @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Adge .  Going to lose myself in there for a couple of hours.

I hope you manage some sleep along with the menagerie @Zoe7  .... 💞💤

Glad he has been drinking at least @Zoe7 Hopefully he eats something soon.

Just settling in for the afternoon with a cuppa and going to watch the footy.

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you have a good time in Bunnings and The Coffee Place. Sounds like a bit of Bunnings therapy is needed 😊

Had about an hour's sleep @Faith-and-Hope My little boy is trying to sleep again but is shaking a lot so not sure how much he will get. Cat and Clover still asleep but will no doubt be up soon looking for food. Have a good time at Bunnings - I can lose myself there for hours too - I find it very therapeautic Smiley Very Happy

Watching the footy too @Snowie 👍

Hi sweetheart @Emelia8 just a 💭😍hope your going well my favorite ❤️

Hi @Clawde ... thankyou 😊

You are such a sweetheart. 🌹

How are you and your animal menagerie? 🐩🐶🐈🐱🐣🐔🐠

Emelia 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW