Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Judi9877 Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. Hugs 🦋🦋🦋🦋

@Judi9877 wrote:

Good morning and good afternoon @Meowmy @greenpea @TAB @MDT @BlueBay @outlander @frog @WIP @Shaz51 @Schitzo @Clawde @oceangirl @Maggie @eth @BPDSurvivor @ButterflyWings @Daisydreamer @

@Judi9877  Hey Judi9877 take good care of yourself hunny. Sending love and kindness your way. Love peaxxx

hello and hugs @ButterflyWings , how are you today my friend 

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Hey @Shaz51 Yeah I'm okay, bit of a slower, cruiser day for me. I hope you're doing okay, too.

G'day all

@MDT @ButterflyWings @Shaz51 @greenpea @BlueBay 

Good Morning All, hope that it completes as a good day and everyone stays safe and well.

Best Wishes,

HenryX

@HenryX Hi there, day is looking up for me. I hope it's kind to you, too.

@ButterflyWings 

Thank you for Those thoughts

It has started to become windy with strong gusts pre southern end of the cyclone(s) here in West Aus. but hoping it won't be too bad. I live North of Perth, so we'll just need to wait and see what the rest of the day brings. However, thinking positively.

@MDT@Shaz51 @greenpea @BlueBay 

Best Wishes

HenryX

@HenryX  Hi HenryX thinking of you and hoping the weather behaves itself for you. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

Good morning to all the formites including but not all @HenryX @ButterflyWings @MDT @Shaz51 @BlueBay @TAB @Meowmy @Bellarose75 @frog @outlander @Mazarita @eth @Sans911 @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Angels333 @Judi9877 @Lee82 @Anastasia @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @bipolarbunny @Olga @Krishna  @Former-Member @Former-Member @Smc @Determined  @Bow and so many others. Hope this weekend is treating you all kindly with love and hope. Your friend always peaxxx

34 Dream images - Free stock photos on StockSnap.io

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW