Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Glisten 

I love reading your posts. 

I thought you might have shown persons your creations that what I mean  by writing your handle. Apologies for not being clearer 

Also....are you about to travel overseas ?? 

Hi @Glisten 

I'm in Queensland- early morning here. Hope you find something to watch? Tomorrow just trying to get organized- (chemist, blood test, jobs at home, walk my dog and puppy and hoping to get to the gym).

@TAB Hi

What's been happening for you and your heart? Sorry to hear you have so much on your plate. A bit has been happening for me but I will leave that for another day. I'm getting there. 

@PeppyPatti Hi

How are you? 

@PeppyPatti I haven’t had time to complete any woodwork last week or this week.

I’m going home to Newcastle NSW for my Aunt and Uncle’s wedding anniversary. My cousin from Melbourne is meeting me there.

We will stay 3 days drink a lot of French 75s, and eat a lot of chocolate. Then I will return to Perth.

G

Well done @oceangirl that is a substantial list of things to do.

Respect

G

Oh @Glisten 

I thought you were going to New York.....

Chocolate sounds good. I think I better grab a couple of squares and come back to bed 

Nighty night 

british-bird-photography-awards-13.jpg

Oh I got diagnosed with AF @oceangirl  it was picked up a year ago , but was lost in system in WA then agian here in October. And a few more times since. Took 7mths to see cardiologist. He said re start heart , do it 20x wk its nothing and you will feel better. Anyway hope things are going okay for you

Morning all
Have booked in new therapist who will hopefully help me with trauma from the past.
Rang a service two days ago because I needed to articulate what was going on for me.
Booked in new therapist for 2 weeks from now
Feeling a but yucky this morning but that's the sydney weather this week I think.
Many things from the last, ghosts even, seem to haunt me these days. Would like to put those things to rest.

Anyway. Need a coffee asap before I go into work haha.

See you around

@Glisten hello from Newcastle, currently we have had 3 to 4 days straight of wind and rain, it feels like I am living in Melbourne instead. Finally today had a break in the rain and cold and had some rain free time but still looking overcast and dark storm clouds so ducked out to pick up all my facebook marketplace buys quickly before shift and while the rain had stopped.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW