Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@greenpea I was a tallest and there were def down sides, partly caused my stoop and neck injury, but people think I am exaggerating.

Green cats might be more in vogue than Green Eggs and Ham .... these days ... ooops and I almost spoke woke .. lol

I am alright.  Feeling headache, and wrists and forearms sensitive due too much piano playing.  People dont believe that either.  Pretty tired really, but got through another horrendous mother's day.

How did yours go?

Hope you're okay @Appleblossom . Spiele gern Klavier! Vergnugen 😸

@Appleblossom  I was spoilt rotten by my ex and kids. Had dinner together spoke to son1 who is overseas and now is back in love with his online gf..... plus it was his 30th birthday so it was a special day.  I am sorry yours wasnt better Heart. Wish I could play the piano.... what an intelligent lady you are AppleHeartxxx

@TABs I only ever had one fight where I pulled a girls hair and she just kept saying for me to stop so I did ...... that was it.

@oceangirl  Hey oceangirl did I see you a bit earlier? Love you sweetheart. Love peaxx

@Emelia8  Hey hunnyHeart thanks for always being on that button for pea. Thinking of you.xxx

Yeah no details here re non fighter fights @greenpea I wasnt a happy chappy and got called out so I shut them down. Even total bullies everyone was scared of lol

@greenpea 

Heart

My ex played too many women off against each  other regarding children,since 1986... to be decent about mothers day for me.  It was a joke to him, and nothing ever properly celebrated, tho now he pretends to my son he is sincere, and it is all the girls' decisions, and he is innocent.  I even had them all over for christmases hoping he might do the divorce right, but no. 

I pretended to my son it was not, and heard nothing about it from him or my daughter/s.  WHen I feel unworthy and have to swallow too many random barbs I get bad compelling SI.  All noirmal family celebrations have been a total zero for over 20 years.  I now think of it as DVA, but did not realise at first, as I was too busy doing baby things.

My wrists were really bad at the time I left marriage, after 16 yrs, normal hard work, but now piano and computer can trigger them, including nerve pains and all that.

Yes. @Appleblossom also Top Cat etc etc
.. did see Aristocats movie on annual trip to cinemas around 1970 lol

@AppleblossomApple I have son2 hovering atm so I cannot give your post the response it deserves right now. Give me some time. I am so sorry you have been through so much grief. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW