Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Im good @Shaz51  my darling friend. How are you ? 

Hello @PinkFlamingo @Adge 

2 of our high school friends came over to Mr Rockers unit and watched the footy. I usually have coffee with one of these high school friends. He and I speak of …..nothing ……but its nice to have a coffee in a cafe……

Yes those yoga classes sound really beneficial in a variety of ways, all very positive @Adge 🌺☺️

That’s understandable regarding uncertainly around the new programs - lots of unknowns and much for find out.. which can be understandably a bit daunting when preparation is something that helps feel ready 🌺💜

I kindly wondered if you’ve seen their website regarding their programs, and if any of these describes what you’ll be doing? 🙂

Holding space for your uncertainty and I hope you can feel a bit more comfortable very soon 🌺🙂

Oh wow @Adge Ide love to come with you. It feels like every second store where I live has blackened their front glass shop front and become a yoga class. 

Wonder how much I’ll cost to get the exercise  stuff myself……. Those swinging things then a private tutor….. just dreaming here……..

3501.jpeg

Hey @PinkFlamingo 

@TAB , @Emelia8  @StuF  @Dimity @RiverSeal  @oceangirl @MDT 

I cleaned and cleaned all yesterday but thinking about my friends in Sane forums……..

So knackered today, I so related to @TAB s message about homework but not the puffing and panting but my feet hurt…… lol

I think I found a tutor for getting help reading the book!! 

True @PeppyPatti , when I'm not online on the forums, I'm always thinking how people are going.

Have a safe trip @PeppyPatti ☺️🌺

and please do let me know if you like the sausage rolls if you make them 🤗🌺

@OaktreeThank you for your experiences.

That helps me, because hearing from people like yourself makes its easier for me to relate to.

It's Joondalup Neami that I have been accepted into/ looking at.

They did briefly mention the Step-Up-Step-Down program - Though I would not need to be using that, at the moment.

🙂Adge

@Adge 

I haven’t used Neami Joondalup drop in centre. I used to go there way back when it was June O’Connor. I would recommend you look at Tendercare which is also based in Joondalup. Tendercare gives you a support worker and they do short stays away. For instance a 4 day trip down to Albany or Denmark. You can use Tendercare on of even off the NDIS

Thanks @PinkFlamingo I just had another look at their Website - Thanks for your Link.

Still not at all sure where I fit amidst all of that (what Program, etc).

Yes, hard to pre-prepare, when I don't know what I need to be preparing for.

I shall be working towards increasing clarity, to better understand & make use of what options I have.

Adge

Thanks @Oaktree I just had a look at Tendercare.

Short stays away sounds wonderful.

I haven't been away anywhere (except a day trip), in 8 years.

My last trip away was March 2016 to Sydney for my Dad's Funeral.

Adge🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW