Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Oh yeah we’ve had this conversation before 😂😂😂 that’s how bad my memory and concentration is also @tyme

ohh well maybe just the footy instead

Go for it 🙂 @ArraDreaming .

I just can't seem to sit passively and take in a movie. I have to be doing something...

Enjoy the footy.

Me too @tyme
I put the tv on but then just look at my phone the whole time instead of watching

Lol. That's about right @ArraDreaming .

Then in the end, I see the TV as 'noise' so I don't even bother.

That's just me. Some people cannot function without TV in the background.

as someone who’s house is extremely loud at all times between 5am and 8pm, (and sometimes in the night) any time without the noise of the tv is welcome @tyme

On that note I’m genuinely getting offline to pay attention to my offline people ❤️

thanks for the chat @tyme have a good weekend

Hi @Oaktree, @Shsz51, and @Meowmy, I've had a difficult day, but better evening. I'm off to bed now. I'd love to chat in the morning if you're available

@Abner good morning Abner, sorry to hear about your difficult day. Hope you had good night sleep. Take care.

Hi @Meowmy, yes it was emotionally difficult during the day, but it was better when I was singing at my music ensemble at our rehearsal venue and then mass at St. Joe's. I've just had a very nice sleep-in. How are you?

@Abner hey Abner. Glad you had a good night. I was out line dancing for the first time. Was quite hard. I persisted for an hour. At a nearby cafe having my first coffee of 5he day ha. Hope you will have a good Saturday.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW