Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

ha I mentioned drinking to this person and they claimed pulled up a scan of my liver and could see damage, took them like 1 second , funny my gp takes 5 mins to find things lol think she was bluffing and telling me off @Bill16  @Meowmy  anyway 2 other appts cancelled thinking about changing another one ha 

@TAB @Bill16 hey Tabby, Bill, got through work only just. Home now. At least warm at the moment. Had late lunch and small hydration. Hope the evening will be good for us.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well at least you're home @Meowmy YouTube and hydrating here cancelled all other appts. Nothing til Sat now lol

@TAB hey Tabby, just had some water. Just browsing. Missing @greenpea . Hope she is okay. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Im frozen here @Meowmy need to buy firewood cant get head around spending anymore lol
Yes hope @greenpea is okay
.. perhaps @greenpea is @The-red-centaur who knows

@TAB hope you get warm soon. Had shower here. Hope you can get some financial help charities or online survey vouchers. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just hate spending savings to live @Meowmy been doing it for 10 plus years spend/top up/spend

@TAB hey tabby, for years when in and out of job due to MI,I lived like that. Not a nice feeling. Lucky I had mum to let me live at her house for not much. Hope you get some help this winter though.  Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy yes perceptions , hypocrits and Reality

@TAB hey tabby, guess life is hard. We don't know what future holds. At the moment kind of okay for me but it's just temporary. Think in near future ,I will have it very hard with mum gone. Guess we should look at our own situations and make some plans lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW