Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Wow you certainly get around @StuF! Enjoy your mini holiday and b'day celebrations

Yes @TAB I started doing cauli rice over a year ago now after was looking into low carb rice alternatives. Its so easy to make and theres zero waste.  I used to have rice for brekky with poached fruit but yes like you said its high carb and no good for my diabetes. So I do cauli "rice" instead now 

@TAB 

The locals are onto you!!! lol

@SmilingGecko 

Thanks!

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay fair enough @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, knew the woman who does mornings @ PO was to do w RSL re pics in local town news leaflet. so she knows my name. she said hello when I got there at the eat , drink thing couple weeks ago and got me to draw out a prize in choc raffle after I'd had like 10 hard cans of hard lemon @StuF lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will be warm fed and happy. Just looking at emails and messages 

@TAB 

Sounds like a good thing at least

TAB
Senior Contributor

my level of being anti-social isnt sustainable @StuF  esp when not working. so need some diversions lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

still warm for now @Meowmy  be cold soon tho.  thanks, and you too. going to hydrate here. wasted day w sleep in and had to go to bigtown, but got lots of stuff can use for lessons next time.

@TAB 

Indeed man.

I can understand hesitancy, but embrace it a bit at least

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW