Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

I think its the way things tend to go. Housing prices are steep. Many people in the preparedness community have or are about to move to country areas to avoid crime due to cost of living and homelessness in the suburbs. Idk but you may be actually lucky where you are.  Plus we are seeing greater 5G infrastructure in place in the cities and this technology is being rolled out without enough public knowledge of its health implications @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah all G bad not 5 G lol 😆 @SmilingGecko  flat -earthers

@TAB no apology necessary. I have several books on the Sydney. The captain of the Sydney was incompetent, that's why she went down, or part of the reason.

My grandmother was in Carnarvon at the time and working with the Red Cross. She told me they got the alarm that they would be getting some shipwrecked sailors coming ashore so she and the other ladies got busy making sandwiches for the survivors. She said in a really sad voice that it was only when the German sailors came ashore that they realised there was no Sydney crew. I still remember her telling me that story when I was around 16.

@TAB hey tabby, am wide awake now ha

G'day mate @Jacques ,that's good you did the mowing,took the Jeep into a dealership to see what he would give me,he said sell it privately mate,I said I wanted a V8 commy ute,he said your mad

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gosh @ENKELI  did anyone ever interview her ? 

Worse things tho like the hospital ship that got sunk then the nurses ordeal afterwards.

Maybe was j@p submarine. I haven't read that much. Germans did have good crews tho despite disadvantage. In reading on raiders they would get close as they could then take out radio room in other ship  only took 1-2 shots sometimes 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just woke @Meowmy  not often I sleep 4 hours. That's over 6 since yest afternoon ha

Going back to bed now anyway

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

@Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @ENKELI @SmilingGecko @Jacques @StuF @Glisten 

I am up early baking some focaccia bread for my daughter. Things have been a little tense with her. Yesterday was much better but she still had a moment last night. I am trying but she is expecting me to do all the changing and adjusting and just getting everything her way.

@Oaktree good morning  Oaktree, good luck with breakfast and your daughter. Hope it works out🙏🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW