Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

In South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia voting at local elections is not compulsory.[25] In the other states, local council elections are also compulsory.[26

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Australia

@Glisten @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, going for nap here. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont trust my judgement re movie subscriptions think just watch tv for time being lol would have to write it everywhere to cancel after free trial, plus would have to allow a few days just to watch tv, as want to watch whole series of Tulsa King guess its do-able, just dont trust myself today @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, manage ourselves not that easy ha ha.

@TAB @StuF I used to support and barrick for the Sydney Swans from. 2005 to 2019. I didn't start watching AFL until Heath Grundy (39) started playing. I used to work with his sister

When he turned 21, I flew over to Sydney with his family and watched him play at the Sydney Cricket Ground, then we went out to celebrate. When he retired I think I followed them on & off the following year and then lost interest. I much prefer my Penrith Panthers.

What's going on forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques   just waiting for 12 o'clock here 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, just resting here. Was stressed. A bit better now. Hope you're okay

@Bill16   about to go for a walk the day is perfect here. hope you are doing okayx

Enjoy post-noon @Bill16  🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

sorry @Meowmy . just had another nap here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW