Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, at church. Hope to get better with MI. Take care. Enjoy the evening 

@tyme 

Could you please unlock my thread now? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, medication prob doing more harm than good now if normal sugar, prob need to see a different doctor @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  hope it goes okay . half asleep here after 3rd nap, actually slept properly this time lol

@TAB I have not been happy with my doctor for a while. There was a breach of professionalism at one stage. Have been thinking of seeing a new doctor.  I did have someone in mind but its a bit inconvenient where I live having no car. My diabetes educator did not do much tbh. If I hadn't elected to do the protocols I did would never have made headway at all. She let me down on several occasions. Haven't had a phone consult with her in over 10 months

@SmilingGecko 

I have had quite a lot of contact with people over there past couple of years, where we've shared stories about our GPs.  My current one is quite good.  But my advice would be if you feel in anyway uncomfortable and unsure about your GP, then either get a second opinion or find a new GP.  They are human and therefore not perfect, like any profession some are better than others and some are just a better fit for us that others.  I've learnt just how important it is that you have confidence in your GP.  I've seen how unfortunate it can turn out by just blindly trusting a GP that someone wasn't sure about from too many people through my support groups.

TAB
Senior Contributor

do what you tell me to do ring the nurse number ?

google it ?

look up places that say they fix diabetes like that aboriginal one etc

Goin' on cool forum cats @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Glisten @greenpea @Jacques hope you are having a great arvo 

Its not urgent @TAB and my health is in an ok zone. Don't need to ring nurse on call for now as theres nothing wrong. I hope you are coasting along well this evening. Just cooking dinner

@MJG017 yes couldn't agree more. I think as you get older you get more discerning. My doctor would not sign forms for incontinence aids or access to an emergency service requiring a medical certificate  and just did not have my wellbeing at heart. Unfortunately I realise I have to sever my patient doctor relationship. There might be someone better to see who I have in mind at another clinic

Search Mental Health Carers NSW