Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

wild_rose
Senior Contributor

Crushed

My partner decided last night that he wants a break from the relationship. I feel crushed.

I'm being admitted again tomorrow to the same psych facility I was in last time.

I never wanted any of this. All I wanted was to return to work.

This year definitely has been the worst year on record for me. 2 broken bones, 3 lots of major surgery, 2 major breakdowns and now this. I'm just over it. Over everything. I'm exhausted and am not coping.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Crushed

Hey there @wild_rose I can understand why you feel exhausted.
Sounds like a really difficult year, I’m sorry that you’ve experienced all of that.

I think just one of those things would really impact someone at any given time.

I think it show’s a lot of resilience at just how you’re doing right now despite that & reaching out here along fellow peers.

Did you find any part of being at the facility helpful last time?

Here with you @wild_rose 

Dimity
Senior Contributor

@wild_rose just a note to say how sorry I am for what you're going through. Good on you for reaching out. I hope and trust that you'll find some respite and healing over the next little while. Sending you best wishes

Dimity

sending @wild_rose some love your way Heartyour definetly not the only one whos had a tough year ,lots of us here can understand,take a break from everything and focus on you,hope things improove after some rest and care

Hey @wild_rose 

Moe often than not, we are given the things we do not want.  Here for you, if you need to talk. 

Hi @flybluebird 

Last time I was here I started making progress but was discharged early due to a crisis. I'm hoping this time to be released when I'm in a better place.

@Dimity @LostAngel @AussieRecharger Thank you all. The support helps me fell less alone. It's been a hard few days, trying to stay strong and putting on a facade so my Mum doesn't see how bad an effect it's having on me, I'm exhausted and now can finally process and fall apart if needed

Glad you are in a safe place @wild_rose Take care 💕

@wild_rose

Your welcome.. What are you feeling right now?  like when you think of how your hands and feet and body feels?

@AussieRechargerTo be perfectly honest I'm not entirely sure how I am feeling, if I had to describe it I would probably say very numb, I haven't really cried, which is unusual, everything feels so surreal, like a nightmare I am just waiting to wake from, I think I might be in a dissociative state, but not entirely sure.

Shock maybe @wild_rose ?

How about today.. anything changed?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW