Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Crushed

@AussieRechargershock I guess is a possibility.

Today I'm not travelling too well. I'm worried about everything. My mum has said that whilst I can stay with her when I'm out it can only be for a few days then I need to perhaps organiser a caravan in a park 

I've managed to organiser a room at the pub I work at, but my dogs can't come with me. She's offered to look after them for a little while, but I know that means a few weeks maximum and that there will be strings attached at some point

I'm scared of not finding a place and I'm scared I'm going to loose my babies too. They are literally all I have left and the only thing holding me together. Even the thought of loosing them upsets me. I don't know what to do anymore.

Re: Crushed

That sounds like a lot to take on when you are in a fragile state @wild_rose.  Is there a social worker there?  Maybe have a chat with them and ask them if they know of any organisations that may be able to help such as the Animal Welfare League in your state.

How are you doing today and when do you think you might be well enough to leave?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW