Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hey gorgeous. I am so very sorry you have had all the memories and emotions come back of your best friend. That must have been rough to go through again. My heart is breaking for you. I feel your pain beautiful and I wish there was more I could do for you like give you a big gentle hug and tell you that I love you very much and wish that you could have your friend back. 
I hope you get some rest nikki and perhaps feel a little better tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities. 
always in my heart @Former-Member 💗

Working tonight @Former-Member and have a lot to do before Tuesday so will be a long night. Hope you are sleeping restfully now Heart

@Former-Member wrote:

It has been such a hard day today. For some reason (I know why but don't want to say) today has felt like I lost my best friend all over again.

Am so sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend, Nikki, and re-experiencing it again yesterday 😞

Your life seems so hard, sweet @Former-Member ...I so wish it would ease for you and the pain in your heart would heal, bit by bit. I'm realistic enough to know it can never be fully healed, the trauma is too big (same for me)...but some healing is definitely possible, in my experience. Wishing the same for you ❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member 💗

sending you a gentle hug my beautiful friend. 

@Lee82 @Former-Member 🤍💙🤍💙🤍
Lee82
Senior Contributor

@outlander 💗💗

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Please Izzy, Nikki, Bear, Kimmy.... I need to hear from someone. I need to know if you are ok. 😢

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey @outlander how are you doing today? I noticed that yesterday was a pretty difficult day for you. I hope today is a little better ❤️

mostly just chilling today for an hour anyway @Lee82 then horses and kids till midnight.
how are you going?
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Nice to hear you can just relax a little @outlander until the craziness begins. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW