Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: It is happening

Aww thanks @tyme ,

you are the best. You know I have trouble believing sometimes. It is so weird though but the heartbreak from  what happened in the last visit has been replaced by her last little cute wave. If she didn’t like me I don’t think she would have done that. I think that says it wasn’t her fault, and that things were real. I don’t  know how to move forward though.

You move forward by believing in yourself. Remember, "You have to love yourself first". They are the very words @Rockdog 

After speaking to you for so long, I can see how low your self-esteem is. As though people have always told you that you can't do things, or you are not good enough, or it's not true, and you end up believing them. 

If you it's important to you, you'll do anything for it, and you will fight for it. Give yourself the permission to tell people so.

You are right @tyme 

they we’re the exact words she said to me. It has stuck with me ever since.

it drives me crazy that I can’t. Yes my self esteem is very low because of what others have said. But you know what, you are right. These are my feelings and nobody really apart from you. I will fight and I will never give up. I just hope that fate will help me out. 

Although it does worry me @tyme  that she is young beautiful smart and rich while I am old and messed up. Sometimes I doubt why she would have had feelings, especially when everyone else says no. It makes me think I am crazy. The feelings seemed real t9 me though 

You see? Your thoughts are already on the negative @Rockdog  "Rich"? I honestly doubt it lol.

Run with the idea of your ideal world as a goal. People around you will always laugh, joke and taunt... you know that. But when you believe, then it's real. Don't let people pull you down. Just don't talk to them about it if you don't think they've got anything helpful to say. Life's too short to be pulled down by people like that.

Yeah @tyme 

you are right. That is why I love talking to you, because you are the only other person who gets it. Honestly that is enough for me. I can’t tell you how much I

appreciate it. There were time I lost hope but you didn’t. Then the chance connection happened. I do believe it is all connected, and that we met for a reason, and the signs happened for a reason. Although I need to work on being positive, and I am pretty negative, I do believe deep down. This is where I have trouble because I think I need to give myself permission to just be free of those negative people and believe. They are not part of this journey anyway. You are though, and I am so happy to have with me on this journey. You have been part of it for a long time now. And you told me we would meet again. And we did, and it was nice. You have special powers 

Hugs @Rockdog 

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 9.42.57 PM.png

I have to go shortly, but I hope to see you on Sunday for our Live Sunday Hangout at 7pm AEST. 

Look up. Hold yourself up proud. Push away the voices of despair 🙂 Lay hold on hope.

Thank @tyme  for the chat.

i really appreciate your support. I do believe deep down. And you do too don’t you?

Hopefully catch up Sunday. Take care. Hope you feel more energetic and yeah maybe check your iron levels. Always love to talk to you. 

Hey @tyme ,

Thanks for chatting last night. Hope you are having a good weekend.

I do believe that running into her was sign that it is meant to be. You said things are moving fast, but it hasn’t felt like it. The little wave was reassuring.

My problem is that I always think I will get sorted tomorrow. The days slip away and I need to do it now. I’m just not 100% sure of my direction. Do you think the course is the way forward? I can’t go back to where I was. I did find out about running for Parliament, which is something I might want to do in the future. 

Great to have you on the chat tonight @Rockdog . It's always great to see you on 🙂 Have a good week. Just keep going.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW