Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Am I in trouble @tyme 

Trouble? With us or yourself? @Captain24 

I’m in trouble big trouble @tyme 

When you said you had more to say but won’t. That feels like I’m in trouble with you

I trust you will make the right decisions. It's not because I don't care or anything, but I trust you. 

If you feel you need to reach out to someone for 1:1 support, you know you can call:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Also, if you feel you need urgent support, 000 is there for you. @Captain24 

I will

Hey @NatureLover 

Why take them when they obviously aren’t working but also I can’t be trusted to take them properly.

It’s dad’s actual surgery that’s the problem. He will be in for a few days. They will probably want to do it in Sydney but it’s better and safer for mum to do it out here. The closest hospital that they may do it at is 1 1/2 hours away. Mum will need to stay there. 

I hope you are doing ok. 

@Captain24 wrote:

Hey @NatureLover 

Why take them when they obviously aren’t working but also I can’t be trusted to take them properly.

Because they help keep you safe and well? At least more well than you would be without them? 

Also, I remember when I was constantly suicidal, my doctor had my psych meds restricted to 7 days at a time by the pharmacy. Would that be an option for you maybe? 

Thanks for explaining about the hip replacement surgery. My feelings are that they can put their dog into a boarding facility for a few days, if it clashes with your admission. Hopefully it won't clash though 🤞

Hi @Captain24 

I agree with @NatureLover too. Your mum can always put her dog into boarding. Izzy goes in sometimes. Yes she probably doesn't love it, but she is well looked after in there.

I only get 1 weeks worth of meds too. The chemist dispense them to me and keep the rest of the meds with them. The meds are already split up into days and times. It does help with taking the right meds at the right time.

I hope you got some sleep last night. Not sure if you have work today but if you do hope it goes ok for you.

Take care 💕

My concern is not stopping at one day @NatureLover @Snowie. 7 days is still enough. 

Im home from work. 

Some work guy asked me if I’ve been on a good paddock. I just looked at him and he said ‘you’re putting on a bit of beef there’ 

Such a helpful comment. I was already struggling with it. 

I have done stuff to myself since I’ve been home. More than usual and in different places. 

I'm sorry @Captain24 

💗💗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW