Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Mental health slipping

Hi @NatureLover @Former-Member , just tagging you in case you were interested in replying to some of these messages 🙂 

It may be hard for now @Srobe1976 , but soon, these blocks, walls, and doors open to an array of opportunities. Just keep trudging along! I have faith and hope in you.

@Srobe1976 wrote:
Thanks. My husbands biggest problem is he is a fixer. Whats wrong ok how do i fix it. Conversations are dead ended because i dont want him to fix things, just listen. But without the distraction of the kids that have grown up now, we dont really have anything to talk about anyway. Tbh id rather stay on my own most of the time.

Ah, I see @Srobe1976 . 

I'm sorry to hear there's no longer a psychologist in your area 😞 I hope you can see the local womens' health support worker soon. 

Thanks for the tag @tyme !

Hi @Srobe1976 ,

I forgot to mention yesterday that you can have a look at out Guided Service as well to see if you are eligible: https://www.sane.org/referral

Cheers, tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW