Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

seeing the doctor again on Friday @Snowie as I think i have an ear infection to go with all the coughing 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie  hon, how are you feeling after ECT??

hey @Shaz51  how are you today?

just had enough energy to unpack the car of all the market stuff from Sunday. We will have to repack it again Friday! Fingers crossed we are all well again by then. 

Thats no good @Shaz51 So many people are getting sick lately. Bad winter for sickness. I hope they give you something to help.

@Bow I feel ok, just a bit tired. Didn't ask me any questions they normally do before I left....

That must be frustrating, unpacking the car just to repack it again. Hopefully both you and your mum are better so you can go to the market.

Fingers crossed we are all well again by then. ---- I have my fingers crossed for you @Bow xx

just feeling soo yukky @Bow , going to see the doctor again xx

resting after a big morning sounds good @Snowie 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah packing and unpacking the car is so annoying @Snowie it’s a bit like Tetris, making sure everything fits in and still room for D if needed on the back seat. 
packing and unpacking at home isn’t toooo bad. Everything has its place, just a long day at market the last thing we wanna do is unpack, but we smash it out in a few minutes. 
The big country market we have on this Saturday is a bit of a hassle to get the car, we have allocated plots in rows and if someone else is blocking the row you gotta wait. Rule is you unpack and then get your car out. But not a lot follow the rules. Then at the end of the day we rush to pack down everything. Cars are not allowed back in until the 1:15, market is over at 1. So there is always a rush to get everything packed down and then run to join the car queue and hopefully get in load up and out super quick!!! Absolutely hate pack up at that market! 
Other market we go to is fine. 

my step dad use to leave a lot of stuff in the  other car and it was annoying driving around with it, things sliding around. 

sorry you probably didn’t need to  hear all that!!

you feeling ok this arvo? Do you wish they had asked you those question???

Sounds like a bit of a commotion at times @Bow especially packing up.

I'm not sure if I would have told them the truth even if they did ask the questions so not really sure how to feel. Oh well, over now.

I feel ok this arvo. I normally bounce back fairly quickly after ECT. I don't find it hard to do, just that hubby has to take me, hang around for about 4-5 hours and then take me home. Feel like I put him out more than anything else. Also where I have it is in the city so have to deal with peak hour traffic.

Have you got any plans for this afternoon? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

As long as your as ok as can be @Snowie  hon. And that you’re safe. 

im just in bed. Been doing a bit of colouring. Watching tv. D is currently here too doing some drawing. I’m tired. Wish I could nap.

I'm safe @Bow, I often think do we get used to having those intrusive thoughts. Wake up and think, just another day with them, no different than yesterday.

Good that D is busy with something. Hopefully she hasn't been annoying you too much and you have been able to get some rest. What ya watching?

Maybe have a competition with her. The fastest one to fall asleep wins a prize!!!

Bow
Senior Contributor

I still remember the van we had.
I still clearly remember the park by the beach that he stopped at on our way home.
It was dark and secluded.
We had just been with family and friends.
Everything was about to change.

@Bow I haven't many words hon, but you are not alone.

Here with you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW