Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I hope you enjoy that time @Anastasia Sounds like it will be a nice and relaxing two hours.

Sorry to hear your pdoc cancelled on you. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to get another appointment.

I am taking S and D to the uniform shop. They need new uniform for school. Especially S who does not stop growing!! Don't want to leave it to the last minute before they go back to school.

Then we are going essential clothes shopping. S really needs some underwear and socks that haven't got holes in them!! 

But first I have to wait for them to wake up and then we will leave 🤔

Good idea not leaving until the last minute @Snowie, gosh your wallet will be lighter after the day! Enjoy the time, it brings back memories 🙏💞

Catch you later fora cuppa and debrief xox

I am here just for the convenience of others it feel like.

I haven't been strong enough. I sh and feel upset and angry at myself now. I just hope the pdoc doesn't see it tomorrow when I am meant to have ECT. I don't want to go now. I just want to disappear. 

I 👂and 👀 you @Snowie 😔💓

@Snowie I am so sorry to hear you are struggling right now. I am concerned about you when you mention wanting to dissapear. I'm going to send you an email to check in.

Thinking of you

@Snowiemakes me sad that you think of yourself like that. Your are so precious to so many people here and loved. Maybe it's a good thing for your pdoc to see it so they know how much you are struggling. Sitting with you today @Snowie with a hug

Maybe there needs to be a little family therapy in conjunction with the ECT, or after it, if you know what i mean.

Hugs @Snowie 

Heart

@Appleblossom @Bow @HappyCastle @Emelia8 

Thanks for listening. 

@Snowie 💞🌷🌻💞

@Snowie 💜💚💛
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW