Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Hi sweetie, how are you doing? It is nice to see you @BlueBay 

Hi everyone 

@Anastasia @Shaz51 @Eve7 @pamplemousse @TideisTurning @Emelia8 @saltandpepper @MDT @Owlunar @BPDSurvivor abd ithers I've forgotten 

I'm sorry I haven't replied to any replies. But I'm very thankful for all your support. 

things haven't really settled much. I'm on a different med to help me sleep.I'm crying a lot. Headache disappeared last week but came back yesterday.  I'm staying in bed all day and have not showered or washed my hair. My bed is the only place I have stayed. It's not like me. I shower dsily and look after myself. I'm never like this. 
my mood is quite low. My thoughts are negative. and it's becoming a regular thing. 
I just don't know what to do anymore. 
my GP told me thst he feels a hospital stay would not be good for me as that's what BPD people do. Reach out for hospital but then they're worse and nothing changes once they're home again. 

gp suggests I need to eirk on self esteem core beliefs to help with getting stronger. And to believe in myself. 
my psychiatrist is aware of how I'm going. Seeing his colleague next Saturday afternoon for extra support. 

I'm seeing a new psychologist on Monday. Not looking forward to that. Having to tell her everything again. 
life is so hard at times. 

@Owlunar  wish you were here. Hope you're ok. 

I hope everyone is doing ok. Xxxxooo

I'm leaving 

sorry everyone 

Hi @BlueBay ,

We are sitting with you. Please reach out  if you need to.

Thinking of you,

Radius 

There's no point anymore 

I'm nobody 

@Radius  

@BlueBay ,

Sorry you are feeling so  lonely and isolated. we are all here for your support. You cane also reach out and speak to our Help Centre counsellor through our telephone and webchat.
Please be safe or reach out to the crisis supports  if you are unsafe. I popped them below if needed:
Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467

Radius

Thanks but don't need the numbers @Radius 

I'm going -  can't say why 

it's too hard to explain 

I'm a nobody 

im sorry to you and everyone 

don't worry about me 

I'm a nobody anyway 

so it doesn't matter 

@BlueBay  🤗💕

Emelia

Image result for you are someone and you are worth it

Image result for you are someone

Sending you love @BlueBay 

You are very special 💓

664160C8-4184-4A24-AE03-A9B7C5E9C2E8.jpeg

@BlueBay  💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW