Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Just watching cycling @Bellarose75

@Bellarose75 wrote:

Yea I am doing ok right now.

This is such good news!! @Bellarose75  👍😊

Hello @Bellarose75 😀

Hello my gorgeous friends @Shaz51 @NatureLover hoping you are both doing the best you can right now. Looking forward to chatting more with everyone. 

@MDT, hubby loves watching the cycling too so if I don’t get to the remote first 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nah it’s not that bad, it’s a change from the crap that we usually watch. 

@Lee82  sorry I’ve been gone for so long, just had to work on me for a bit to ensure I would be “here” so I can chat with you and our other friends. I am hoping you are doing ok and that you will see this tag and be able to reply soon. Love you 3000

Hugs @Bellarose75 xx

Hello @NatureLover , @MDT , @outlander , @Zoe7 

Hey Shaz

@Shaz51 good to see ya

@Bellarose75 it's good to see you 🙏

Keep taking care 💙

Good morning friends, hope everyone is staying warm. Where I am this morning it is only 9.4 degrees my fingers feel like they are going to snap off 🥶 I am picking up my Rottweiler puppy tomorrow morning, child alters are super excited it’s kinda hard to sit still. Her name is Patfoot (Harry Potter reference) and she is going to be trained as my service dog. It’s going to take two years before she is fully trained but it will be worth it, I will attach a photo so you get to see the cute little fur ball. 

@Anastasia, I hope you are doing ok my friend and am taking care of yourself. 

@MDT @Shaz51 @NatureLover @Emelia8 @outlander @Eve7 @Zoe7 @greenpea @Sans911 @Appleblossom   @Snowie  and anyone else passing through. Hoping to day is gentle on you all. 

@Lee82 ❤️

A4F1C456-9E60-4E32-A0E3-4D171000C36D.jpeg

So happy for you @Bellarose75 and all your child alters.  So exciting to have a puppy coming on board. A service dog for you is also a big step forward I think, though a long process.  I miss my little Holly so very much, but will one day get another fur baby. Like you, I will likely make my next one a service dog.  Just waiting for the right time, get major surgery and house move out of the way first.  Its so good to see you after such a long time Bella.  🤗💞

Hey @Bellarose75 Good to see you.

It has been a while.

A service dog is a wonderful idea.  I have no idea how the training is done, but that little cutie in the photo is definitely heart melting.  I am sure it will provide a lot of good focus and fun activities, as you learn and grow along with him.

Cheers

Apple

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW