Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

I get not being able to handle her and her ways but if it keeps you safe babe! Thank you for honouring our  promise  as I have. It's been close a couple of times but in the end I gave you my word. Sorry for the delay in replying my support worker has a strict routine she has to follow which includes me not being on my phone for any longer then 10 minutes at a time🤬 @Lee82 

@Zoe7 sorry to hear about your fall, but happy you are feeling a little better today. 

Thanks @Bellarose75 Heart

Please don't apologise for the delay. I am just so glad we have finally had a chance to chat babe. No matter how long it's for. 
Thank you soo for honouring your promise. I worry about you all theg time hun. 
 An you please let eveeyone know rhag I miss the and I love them very much and let rhem know I am always thinking of them. 
@Bellarose75 

I am Kaying down now cause I am out is breath. The noise the boys are making is triggering me and I don't know what to do about as this noise thing is new ro me. I am lostenig to music in my ears but it's not very affective. 
@Zoe7 

Sorry @Zoe7  irs takinf me a lot lol get to tyoe cause panic has mad my vision dizzy 

I worry all the time about you as well my friend. Have you taken @Zoe7 's advice and made a cuppa and found a quiet space for yourself? I can tell you are still struggling so take the time to do what she suggested or something else to help settle you just a little bit. I love 3000 beautiful @Lee82   Unfortunately it's time for my afternoon routine to start so I have to go, it has made my day by being able to chat with you and Zoe. I will check in when I can babe. 

Flying visit but sending love to you all @Bellarose75 @Lee82 @Zoe7 ❣️🌷❣️

I cant sromach anything right mow but I am laying down trying to calm down. I'll bw ok babe. 
I anw sad you have to do but I understand. Routine time is very imosportant. 
lobe you so so much beautiful 

hooe we can a chat again sokn 

@Bellarose75 

Right bacn at tiu 

@Anastasia ❤️

Laying down is a good start @Lee82 Don't worry about the typing - we are pretty good here at deciphering words 👍 I must admit - a lot of 10 year old boys making noise in the house would not be my ideal Monday afternoon so not surprised it is getting to you.

Lovely to catch up with you too @Bellarose75 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW