Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Peteyzee98
New Contributor

depression and OCD

The last month but the last week in particular has been incredibly tough. Not only has my mental health affected me but my siblings. I don't have any thoughts of suicide but I get long intermittent spouts of severe low mood with OCD and dissociative mental states. You might noticed I barely post  

just needed to update you
I know this post won't change anything but it's worth putting the word out there
5 REPLIES 5

Re: depression and OCD

Hi @Peteyzee98 

Welcome to the Sane forums. Well done for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through so much at the moment. Those low parts in our lives can really affect us.

There always seems to be someone to talk to on here if you need the company.

Hey @Peteyzee98, welcome to the Forums and thank you for sharing your experiences here!

It sounds like are going through a tough time and being in a low mood can be really challenging. It's great you posted on Facebook too and are now reaching out to your peers here in the community. 

There are some great spaces to connect with other Forums Members and I will put a link to a post that lists some: Looking for a space to connect with others? Find a... - SANE Forums

You have demonstrated your strength and resilience in posting here even when you are not expecting a result. It's inspiring to see!

Take care

RiverSeal 

Hey @Peteyzee98 ,

Whilst the Community Guidelines say we need to maintain anonymity, and therefore, cannot share Facebook details, we can certainly here that things are very challenging. 

We want you to know you are not alone. 

We appreciate you updating us and letting us know how things are going. 

By sharing on the forums, I hope you find the support and belonging that you deserve.

Would you consider speaking to your doctor about what's happening for you (if you haven't already?)

Hello and welcome @Peteyzee98 

How are you going today , just letting you know that you are not alone my friend 

Tagging @NatureLover 

@tyme , @Snowie , @RiverSeal 

How are you going @Peteyzee98 ?

We haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope you are okay.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW