Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Dear @outlander 

It’s a privilege to know you and thank you for tagging me.

I have watched you give and give until you had nothing left to give and still they want to take from you.

I don’t want to promote bitterness or unkindness but I’ll just say “people reap what they  Sow”. You will reap kindness, generosity and commitment. They won’t.

Horses aren’t stupid and I believe this horse will always know its true owner and probably won’t bond with anyone else.

You have support here and I just hope you will one day know this in real life.

Love you to the border and back and always here for you.

💙💜💙🤗🤗🤗

@outlander I echo what @Eve7 @NatureLover @Sans911 & @Shaz51 have said.

You are worth it hun and have lots of people who love you on here 💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

I also second what @Snowie @Eve7 @NatureLover @Sans911 @Shaz51  have all said. I have said it before they don't deserve you little one. You shouldn't have to share your heart horse with anyone if you don't want to. I can't remember who said but believe that your horse will not connect with another the way she does with you. You hold on to that in your heart precious one. Wishing I could do something more then just these words. Please know how special you are and how loved you are here. 💜Nikki

@outlander 

what did i ever do to deserve you guys. im so grateful 

💜💐

@Sans911 @Snowie @Eve7 @Former-Member @NatureLover 

23.jpg

@outlander 💛💜 

That stone design is so pretty 🙂

You're a beautiful person, @outlander , you deserve good things and care and love. 💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

You want to know what you did little one? You did nothing other then be you and for that we are blessed in knowing you. Thank you for being you. 💜 Nikki

💖🌻 @outlander 🌻💖

@Sans911 have you seen the video by georgie carroll on australian nurses and midwives fb page? The dolphins, penguins and orcas comedy routine?

@Sans911 @Snowie how are you both tonight? 💜

Hey lil Sis, I've been busy with my mother this afternoon. So I'm in bed now with Mr A curled up against me. I'm doing alright today.

And yes, I've seen that comedy sketch by George Carroll. It's very accurate and funny.

@outlander ❣️ ❣️

I'm not sure if @Snowie is still awake.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW