Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Then let your mother pay for it then @outlander It is for her daughter not yours.

I know you want the best for her hun and that your generosity knows no boundries, but if you have invested so much into this horse then I don't blame you for wanting something for yourself.

i cant @Snowie ive already commited to the sale. mum will probably help pay for her anyway or i hope so.
its wrong for me to be possesive over a horse. im sorry

it is not wrong @outlander 

it is understandable to have all those different emotions 

and it is good to talk about it here and then you are not dwelling on it 

you are a wonderful sister and hoping one day your real sisters will see it xoxo

i said to mum that you know my sister will have to share her at least
she said yeah i know
i said she can ride her but ill keep her. apparently im not allowed to say that.

@outlander wrote:
i said she can ride her but ill keep her. apparently im not allowed to say that.

I am so cross at your family!  @outlander 

They don't deserve you. 

thanks @NatureLover @Shaz51

guess ill just have to try and accept she wont be mine and get over it just like everything else

im sorry for making you mad. its frustrating here too

awww it is not right my @outlander ❤❤🧡🧡💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜

@outlander - I can only echo what others have said. Your mother should pay for the horse. You're a great daughter, sister and person.

And I totally get the not having anything of your own. When I lived in the care home I had nothing of my own either. Not even my own clothes. Other kids stole them. Even the ones my foster mother made me. So she stopped sending me back in them. So now, even loaning things to friends or family is hard. So it's not selfish at all.

I think I might have walked away from a family liked yours a long time ago. They treat you terribly and I'm torn between feeling angry, sad and frustrated. But you have such a sense of duty and loyalty, which is admiral. But it's also taking an enormous toll on you.

I'm glad you are my lil Sis here. I see so much potential in you that is yet to come. But I so wish I could do more in a practical sense. Know this- you will always have my love, even if I was to meet you in rl. It's unconditional and endless. There's nothing you could do or say to change that. 💕💕💕

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Eve7 @NatureLover

@Sans911 wrote:
I think I might have walked away from a family liked yours a long time ago. 

I would, too. 😞

@outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW