Skip to main content

Re: Looking to nature for wellbeing

That sounds positive @Shaz51 . Are you comfortable with exercising or will you need help to find something that suits?

I've got a new set of exercises but finding it hard to get started. 

Hi @Shaz51 and @Dimity and @Mustang 

Love the look of the T2 pear tea : ) 🫖 from a few posts back. 

I found the easiest way to return to exercise after a while is by putting some sporty clothes at the foot of the bed where I step out, so I put it on and feel motivated to do some stretches or something with my morning cuppa. I’ll start with a small goal that takes 5 mins…or just one set of exercises. By the time I’ve done that I get excited and keep going much longer than planned. Added bonus it the lift it provides throughout the day knowing I got some exercise in already. Best way to start the day because I trick myself into it while sleepy and before I can mastermind a way out of doing it. Think I’ll try this tmrw as it’s been a while. 

Wonderful. I got another picture to upload!

These are micros from a beautiful bunch of Australian native flowers. 

IMG_4949.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

Great photos @Harmonium .

I'm hopeless first thing in the morning. I was OK with walking in late afternoon for quite a while. But some exercises I'm supposed to do twice a day so I'll have to persevere. 

I'm not sure about the flavoured teas but like T2's Morning Sunshine. 

Mornings are brutal. Don’t know how to unstick bold - some things just don’t work right using a phone. Cool. 😎 It corrected itself : ) So yep, mornings…

Here I am burning the midnight oil thinking about how my 6am self is going to feel and wondering thinking I’m finally ready to sleep. I’ve enjoyed unwinding on Sane and thanks for being up in the wee hours and keeping me company. 

It’s been interesting exploring all the resources. I’m impressed with this forum and community. Very helpful. Goodnight/morning : )

@Dimity 

Thank you 🙂

Hi @Healandlove a Hot Jam Brownie sounds interesting.

It has been a very long time since I made tea from loose leaves. And it was some kind of healing tea. I was enjoying it until I open a new bag and a moth flew out. It has put me since then. Lol

Hi @Healandlove the wedding photography was over 10 years ago now, so I am struggling to remember if there were demanding brides or grooms. I am assuming if there was, it would be something that I would remember.

But I do remember being offered drugs at one wedding. Not sure what the photos would have turned out like if I accepted. LOL

My ex-husband was the main photographer, and I would walk around and take photos with a zoom lens to get more of a candid photo than posed. I found I preferred not having to deal with people at times. It can become a very stressful environment very quickly, as you are taking photos of such an important event. My ex used to be so snappy at me, because he was stressed out. In the end, it was no longer enjoyable.

I loved it when a couple would select one of the photos that I took over the ex's, to have enlarged. He would always tell me how much better a photographer he was than me. 

@Mustang67 oh no! That would put me off too haha. Reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons. 😂😂😂

Hi @Harmonium 

I am glad you enjoyed your time in the mountains and with nature.

I have had to reduce the image size to around 60%. I think the image can't

the bigger than 3MB for it upload.

@tyme Esperance is definitely a beautiful place to visit. 

Search Mental Health Carers NSW