Skip to main content

Re: Looking to nature for wellbeing

To post photos I figured there was a trick I needed to learn. I work off a phone because a PC takes me into another world that’s too much. Constrained by a phone, I have healthier limits. And the reprieve is welcome however, there are some frustrations like photo resizing is trickier. I figured out my workaround is a screen snap - it reduced the data load enough to suffice. Happy days. Screen snaps are my new formula on the latest iPhone which one would expect would navigate the terrain of posting on forums better.

@Mustang67 

@Harmonium sometimes if I press and hold my finger on the screen an option to download the image appears. But yes the good old screenshot definitely is an option that I use if all else fails 😊

1000001015.png

 picture from pyrmont ferry area. I live in Sydney so not too much nature without cityscape coming into the picture. My new friend is mad to walk deep into national parks. He has chronic pain so he likes to walk as far as he can as if he is not returning. Reminds to keep fit in case he asks me to Join him. I most likely cannot make it back if I don't start training like a pro.

I have BPD I'm so empty all the time and I lose interest in doing things

......... I live with my parents so their activities overlap with mine. What would happen if I moved out?

Hello @Dimity . @Lozenge , @Mustang67 . @Harmonium . @Healandlove 

how is everyone today xx

ares.jpg

IMGP1644.JPG

Hi @Lozenge it can be tricky getting that feeling of being in nature when you live in a city can't it? Still that's a beautiful view. Those nature walks with your friend sound like they'd be pretty challenging, but hopefully with some preparation it'll be a nice excursion out of the city

Do you worry that if you moved out you would lose those interests that you share with your parents?

Lovely photos @Lozenge @Shaz51 

Hello @Ru-bee 

I just came in from a walk - spoke to a neighbour and saw flowers and magpies.

How lovely @Dimity 

I've been going on more walks around my neighbourhood recently because the weather has been so nice and I love the little interactions I have with my neighbours 

Went for a walk yesterday @Dimity , @Ru-bee , @Jynx 

Then did too much gardening 

So we are recovering today 😁

Pacing yourself is the way to go @Shaz51 but I realise Mr shaz never does things by halves

Very true about Mr shaz @Dimity 😁

@Jynx 

Search Mental Health Carers NSW