Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hi @Shaz51 hope you are good and having a nice start to the weekend.💜

I'll be on the forums at some point tomorrow and Sunday @ArraDreaming .

I'm not sure what I'm doing otherwise.

What about you?

@ArraDreaming hey Jay what are the ingredients in your noodles? Love to taste ha ha. Going to line dancing tomorrow. And lunch with friend. Take it easy

@tyme

tomorrow my sister is coming over just for a coffee in the morn I haven’t see her for what feels like forever, then doing some stuff around the house for our impending arrival i have a list of jobs we want to get through,
Sunday family day, we’ll go and do something with the kids lunch in the park or something

Awwww @ArraDreaming  You baby sister! That's so good to hear! Did you contact her or did she contact you?

i messaged her been messaging her and trying to contact her for a few months she just kinda dropped off I was getting really worried, so I’ve just been messaging every week once a week jusy saying that I hope she’s ok and I hope I can see her soon, and not getting a reply but still letting her know I’m thinking of her, then she replied this morning
❤️
I might try and meet her out of the house though so we can properly catch up the two of us

I really hope shes ok 🥺 @tyme 

That's so thoughtful of you, big bro @ArraDreaming . You know, young people do get side-tracked sometimes. Don't get too worried. Let her tell you if there's anything. 

It's so good that you have been able to msg her and let her know that you are there for her. I'm sure that means so much.

Hope it all goes well tomorrow.

Thanks @tyme
Before I get off for the night we are about to put a movie on, I just wanted to share this
Do you remember how I have talked about my sibs in the past and losing connection with nearly all of them, this song came up on the other day and the whole album is now my favourite but especially this song https://youtu.be/WtKTfzNcX9Y

Any movie suggestions anyone (must be funny)

That's so special @ArraDreaming . I love it!

As for movie suggestions, can't help you there. I can't concentrate on movies... not even Bluey.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW