Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi All @NatureLover @Dimity @Appleblossom @MDT @Oaktree  I've been forced to clean up and take rubbish out as have visitor for few days, good wake up call. Been sitting inside in a mess becoming a hermit again lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  thanks for the tag .. have first house guest here lol, getting me in line with ideas , suggestions and life advice .. lol well it cant hurt ...

Sounds good tabs @TAB

Yeah just taking more time from work. Honestly I think this is important for my health but also my attitude. I was getting too caught up in performing a certain way so that I made a good impression.

Taking time off is helping me find myself again.

Hope the mess isn't too daunting

Hope it'd all clean for visitor @TAB
TAB
Senior Contributor

all good @MDT 

This is all So Good @TAB 

Very happy your friend is helping you out 🙂

So glad to hear your good news regarding your little wood heater. Saw some pics it looks cute.  You seem like you are settling in ok. Enjoy your new place @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, friend sound very positive. It's great. Take care. Done first job for the week. Having a coffee before going into second job.

TAB
Senior Contributor

been for walk @Meowmy  well done with work. heater guy has had a look

Hi @TAB 

I am glad that your house guest is motivating you. I hope that you enjoy their visit. Take care.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW