Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day sweetheart @Meowmy I hope you have a great day , g'day @TAB sounds like you are doing well man,have a good one

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, done work for the week. Just hanging around late night shopping centre. Have a gathering in four hours. Not sure if can make it. Take care.

Hello awesome friend @Meowmy I hope you are okay and enjoy time with friends,you amaze me holding down 2 jobs,I don't think I am ready to go back doing 12 hour days,6 days a week 

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @Meowmy  enjoy shops. home again and had nap . Friend 16 years older than me and running rings around me.

did nearly *** steps in 2 days , am done for lol [edited by moderator]

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha thanks @Oaktree 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now. Take it easy

I love a wood heater. Never really had one. @TAB Did have a fire place in 1970s.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're very well with your friend. Just washed some new nice pants with hand. Leaning back chilling. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

all okay here @Meowmy  thanks. Friend going tomorrow, Ididnt realise. they have work monday and were delayed coming here as they were sick

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW