Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, very well done re recent health blip. Stay well. Take care.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you keep warm with new electric blanket. Short stories is cool. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

am going to start reading it again very soon @Meowmy 

will fit electric blanket tomorrow maybe , just will put warmer quilt on tonight think ok 6 min tonight so probs need another layer on bed. should really light fire, but no wood ready, as damaged silly small axe had hitting concrete after going thru wood, need to drag stuff to old tree stumps to chop  , also picked up new axe/splitter thing today

TAB_0-1713517318703.png

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you will be busy. Fell into a short nap. Just woke. Stomach feels nice after fried rice ha. Probably need bath.

TAB
Senior Contributor

had to rush to public toilet in big town after gut cramps, ended up talking to old guy who said had to do #1 as had prostate cancer and 'cant hold his water' i said had diverticulitis, dont think he heard me. anyway, that was it for me, it went away lol @Meowmy 

Hahaha yeah mate @Jacques you get fish and chips for dinner?

nah @Bill16 not tonight, chicken and chips for me. how about you mate?

Yeah salad and chicken here mate @Jacques 

nice one @Bill16 enjoy mate. any luck with the house hunting yet?

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @Bill16 enjoy mate. any luck with the house hunting yet?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW