Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Nah no luck yet my bra @Jacques house I was interested in got sold straight away, the early bird catches the worm ay

yeah @Bill16 houses and prices seem to be going crazy, house prices around my area used to be 40k in the 90's most now are going for 450k + it is nuts.

Yeah copy that @Jacques I can't wait to get my own joint 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Best to get something reasonably soon @Bill16 

you know th drill pick an area , dont be too choosy, but look for positives. 

When did you get your money ? 18 months or more ago ?

think got mine chrstmas ish 2022 .house settlement was early May 2023.

Dont want to see you miss out  or be like a lotto-loser  where they end up w nothing.

Guess its easier for you cos at rents  and for me was /am $280 plus /wk better off not renting 

@Jacques  jarst sayin' 

yeah @Bill16 im so excited for you getting your own digs. i know you will find something. i just hope the market cools so you can get a foot in

TAB
Senior Contributor

I hope you get a place soon @Bill16 

Thanks @Jacques thanks @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I know I said this before , but only places cheeba is  in the country @Bill16 everywhere else thru roof. sister sold parents house after not long . was saying ooh I did awright, now worth $150k more .... ffs but thats Life 

just need ..somewhere with lockable doors, yard maybe a garden couple a/cs wateva a fire place.

@Jacques 

yeah im the same @TAB im not into fancy homes or mansions. my home is not much, but it is enough for me. a little 2 bed house 80 years old, and a good shed. if the house has good bones the rest can be fixed up. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..I had a lot of guidance from friend at the time @Jacques  was looking at falling down fixer uppers I dont know if i could have got my head around that , not sure. 

I settled on radiuses/distances from places could not afford, on local services etc. been vindicated so far I think.

😊

@Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW