Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, think you may need to volunteer yourself re RSL ha.

Hey @TAB yeah this ipod was so light and delicate to hold. I think the manufacture is cheap. Anyway it did not overheat - it just stopped working for some reason. Well won't be buying another one. My Android has lasted longer than this! I always liked Apple for its user interface though.

Well ANZAC public holiday today and long weekend.  Saw in The Age a few months ago that they were wanting to build up the armed forces. I wouldn't be surprised if international tensions get worse that we may see a resumption of conscription. It does not look good. But I read it some time ago. It looks very likely. Fighting rich mans wars using everyone else as cannon fodder again

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 hope your days go okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

I had 8gig ipod, nano or whatever, was rectangular, thought was smallest til saw square one with no screen lol. it last for years, even came back to life after a few days on charger @SmilingGecko til eventually would not work.

Yes, they already have plans for a foreign Army in australia, to get around being a citizen, so all traitors and mercenaries. War is all about money. they say its 'power' but always money behind it. WWI German reacted to trade actions put on it by Britain. WW2, Japanese were blocked from markets. Not sure what they expected them to do ? take it ? anyhoo ..

@TAB hey tabby, good morning. Hope you enjoy Anzac day.

@TAB I have seen they recruit teenagers and adults from poor neighborhoods. In the USA they go to public carparks in supermarkets and the street wearing gold braid in uniform to entice young people to sign up. These young people have no concept of the horrors of war and think they are just stepping up to the plate. Another recruitment thing I am aware of is they do is use violent computer games to enlist people. I don't know what they do here but the ads on the TV in years gone by make it look so sanitised TAB.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  yeah just another day really, dunno. fed cat, had some toast, going back to bed for a bit think. 

Was trying to train cat, by hitting catfood cans w spoon , its really hungry this morning, it ate kangaroo mince though I would have to eat it all, ok its for humans , but local, like half price of beef mince lol. 

So .. I felt like some gravy for some reason , put powder in jug, mixed w spoon, so am ..banging on glass jug ,, cat appears demanding to get fed again lol.. (cos sounded like banging catfood tin) ..fair cop . I gave it wet cat food. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, its not well paid unless you get promoted a lot, ok some exceptions @SmilingGecko  but when see US serviceman these days, usually mexicans of latinos as they need the money, plus they do odd stuff like send people to army instead of jail there too they struggled to get people to go to vietnam, so they even had super -low IQ units , but did not work lol. most volunteers poor, most conscripts poor, as higher classes know how to get out of it

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16 

Good Morning @StuF about to do some yoga here again. Went for a walk yesterday but am unfit since not exercising over summer. I feel infinitely better as of yesterday. Any plans for this long weekend with your family and friends?

Not any news here. Just been watching some journalism. Watched an ipod on tactical self defence yesterday and a beautiful message from someone on the new age circuit.

She says right now we are not liking what we are seeing in people but rather to give that full force and attention to that which we wish to see in people instead rather empowering what we don't like through focussed attention. She says what we focus on we empower. Much better to focus on better things for peoples selfhood rather than empowering what we don't like.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW