Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy  enjoy your day off 

I went back to sleep. think may do again, dentist early afternoon, bit worried.

either A they wont find anything

or B is really bad

my guess is they will look and do xrays so nothing horrible today

G'day @Bill16 @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

How long has she been away ? is she back for good or going again ? @Oaktree  maybe its not worth it or not worth it today ie leave it be unless it's really bad  your call

@TAB 

My daughter is just here for 4 months.

I am excited to see her but so far it looks like it’s going to be a long 4 months. Her favourite thing to do is say « I am an adult «  

so far she has said that 4 days in a row.

I actually know she is an adult because I remember when I gave birth to her.

Good morning to you @Oaktree 

Could it be Jet Lag?

Good Thursday Cool 😎 friends @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF 

Besties @Shaz51 

@ENKELI @SmilingGecko 

I’m spending the day at the Bullsbrook A-frame doing repairs. Steam clean the front glass doors. Rewire Fly screens., Fix the shite plasterboard joins, patch and plaster wall and ceiling holes.

Cleaning light 💡 fixtures.

Another acid bath for the bathroom tiles.

Rip up the sh!te paving that pools water. Dig more trench and Weed & Feed.

Onward 👉🏼

G

@Glisten you do really well. I'm really impressed by your DIY skillset. You must be proud of being able to do all those things.  I'm just out of puff thinking about it! Anyway enjoy your day today. Your landlord (friend) has lots of faith in your abilities to complete those projects which is really cool. Here's to your new abode! 

@Glisten good luck for today. Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like they should pay you ? @Glisten  drink lots water, take breaks.

Hello @TAB will be thinking of you today at the dentist. I know its not the most agreeable of situations. I know how you must feel. Just roll up and try and try your best. Its not going to be easy for you today and I realise how worried you are about it. But youve been able to go into all kinds of situations to bat in recent years. Just do your best and surrender the rest is a saying I've come to know in recent years and I use it to comfort myself 

Thank you @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

@TAB they are paying me $5,000

2-3 litres of water everyday my friend.

Oh @TAB @I learned to Weave a weld yesterday 😁 I’m a natural lol

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

never really have to weave @Glisten  just means welders not set right just need to turn machine up lol !! was this with stick ? and was weaving sideways, back and forth or all around ? Really not necessary in anycase. some people do it like on aluminium or semi bull bars,  cos they are copying someone else who doesnt know what they are doing.  turn machine  up and learn to watch the pool which will tell you speed to go at .

Keep at it. once you get better, get new teachers by sounds lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW