Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@greenpea 

Some of my mates are going to the upcoming Pearl Jam tour. I declined as wasn't overly keen after all these years. Then I found out how much the tickets they got cost...!!! I made a smart choice! lol

@StuF  0o0o0o0ooo how much do they cost??

Well, they got the Best (or near best) tickets @greenpea ...

...about $300 I think!

I don't know what General Admission cost - which is what I would have got if I went - but yeah, a lot less than that I imagine

@StuF  yes that is too much for this lil green peax

I guess they charge what they know will sell enough @greenpea 

I'm sure their would have been better/more expensive tickets than that whereby you got the 'ultimate' experience, but yeah

The new Coldplay album, Moon Music, lands Oct 4. Pre-order now https://coldplay.lnk.to/MoonMusic 🌙 Coldplay - Charlie Brown (Live in Madrid 2011) is taken from a premiere concert streamed live on YouTube. The programme was titled, "Coldplay Live: Unstaged". The band performed songs from Mylo ...

@ArraDreaming  cute!

I love Pearl Jam.....

Buuut. Who can be bothered with the prices ? 

Smart idea 💡 @StuF 

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Yeah @PeppyPatti 

Was lucky enough to see them years ago at a far more sensible price!

Ticket pricing is getting ridiculous...or maybe it's been there for a while...Saw an article yesterday about tickets for the Melbourne grand prix...they are using "dynamic pricing" - basically ticket prices go up in real time according to demand...the same method that saw people in the UK paying up to 400 Pounds for standing room at the Oasis reunion! I'm pretty sure the ticket agencies are the ones cashing in there

I mean sure, that's capitalism. But people save what they can to go to these events only to find out the tickets they thought they could get for x are now selling for y

Search Mental Health Carers NSW