Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, out to deliver something to a friend. Waiting in a Cafe. Hope you're okay

Hiya @Shaz51 !

How are you?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Had nap here @Meowmy  big toe throbbing now, been aching all morning, usually its other foot. prob gout. its on a list . asked foreign drs at kalgoorlie, they said take otc meds,sick of this, want treatment. dr is getting demands next visit.

Got email from RSL. someone calling me tomorrow. ha. got 3 appt w counsellor already thru DVA, still need drs referral to get more psych, plus can get physio etc sounds

maybe RSL can put my claim w defence back in,should have gone to them in first place oh well

@Oaktree that must be so difficult for you. I hope you can both work out a way to co-exist in harmony. I know myself I have to keep my mouth shut sometimes with my mum, hopefully you won't have to do that with your daughter.

May your day go well 💕💐

Hey @StuF 😊

Did some gardening this morning 

Having a cuppa now 

@TAB , @ENKELI , @Meowmy , @SmilingGecko 

Feeling a bit achy now 

@Shaz51 look after yourself, make sure you don't overdo it! A nice hot bath or shower tonight for you!

Your garden must be looking lovely now though 🌻

The garden is getting there @ENKELI 😊

Have to do just little bits so it does not get out of control again 😁

@Shaz51 nice to hear from you dear Shaz. Hope you recover after rest. Enjoy the day.

hello my @Meowmy , how is your day going xx

yes resting up now is good 😎

@TAB hey tabby, DVA counsellor sounds good. Just got home. Going for nap. Hope you're  okay

Search Mental Health Carers NSW