Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Thought you meant a by-election or something @StuF not council.

The council has been bad for years. Its like public theatre when you read the local rag. Had a friend I knew briefly try and become a councillor and it wound up in a human rights law case. She won the court case but the damage was done she had people coming to her home trying to assault her and ringing her up harrassing her. She had lots of support from her friends in the pagan community though. It was a difficult time in her life but she made her way through. But I reckon nothing will change with that council. Astrological indicators would suggest a pattern.

That sounds pretty awful @SmilingGecko . Glad she made it through.

Local councils are weird places at the best of times I think

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont think any local govt elections in aust compulsory @Glisten 

@StuF  fm Syddey BTW think, re Swans and going to games (?)

thats why get so many crooks in local govt, got in on 200 votes from mates /people paid to vote for them lol

It's compulsory here @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, re bike , not in months, again @Glisten  most/all done this week is wood splitting and walked to top of grandstands at local oval twice thats a lot of steps, most of them double ie really high

in the past @Meowmy s mum  has tried to poison her, brother getting her cut out of Will etc , but they 'mean well' apparently .

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @Meowmy  had deep sleep w cat here , just woke

When the new council building was built they used to hold chamber meetings live on facebook but may of looked nice on the surface but underhanded dealings were still going on. Have been getting vote for me cards in the mail lately and it just makes me think these people are crazy trying to become councillors for our council. I don't receive the local rag anymore so wouldn't know whats going on now.  The friend I mentioned I lost contact with but she died in the last few years, heard it from her friend who I rarely spoke to on facebook @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

had no idea  @StuF 

@TAB 

I had to look it up to make certain. Dunno about other states

Search Mental Health Carers NSW