Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Not much here @tyme  been out this morning to get passport photos done. Now just home doing not much. 
I felt really queasy this morning, had to go back to bed for a while cause that feeling often leads to passing out.  I’m ok at the moment though. 

sorry your unwell again. Hopefully it’s not a bad case for you. Lotsa chicken soup?

Hope you feel better soon 💕 @tyme 

Hey @Shaz51 @Bow ,

Nah, I'm pretty okay with COVID. Nice to be quiet with it. The kids can't come to see me... so what do they do? They facetime me every moment they can lol.

I'm just eating anything. Don't need 'sick' food lol. 

Glad you feel slightly better @Bow . Do you have much planned for today?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Ah was wondering if the kids would still annoy you @tyme ! 

nothing planned here. Just have to pack the car for market in the morning. But we do that later this arvo. 

Awww the kids love you 😍 @tyme 😁

Having a quiet day @Bow 🥰

Mr shaz's has gone back to bed , feels soo bad 

Hoping I don't get it 

Sorry to hear @tyme I hope it doesn't get worse for you. Haha with the kids face timing you all the time!

@Shaz51 hope Mr Shaz feels better soon.

@Bow passport photos, that sounds exciting!

Yes @Snowie . That's kids for you!

They can't help it. The eldest came over to me this morning with a over-the-shoulder bag and said "I'm going to talk to mum in uno cards today". I was confused. I didn't know what she was going on about.

Then she said, "If mum tells me to do something, I'm going to pull out this card" and shows me this:

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.18.41 PM.png

Kids these days... can't keep up with them!

Haha that uno card is hysterical @tyme Not sure how well it will go down with her mum however, especially if she does something wrong!!

Kids are amazing these days. The things they come up with.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey dear @Snowie  how are you feeling today? 
D and I just started the Lego wildflower set. It looks so cool! 
yes passports! Mine has expired, D will expire beginning of next year and mum has never had one! We are still hoping to get to the UK for Christmas. Passport fees go up beginning of next month so getting in now.

Still not great today @Bow 

Have managed the journey from the bed to the couch!!

My closest big w doesn't have either flower set, so would have to order online.

That is exciting about the passports. I hope you get to the UK. Something to strive towards.

Search Mental Health Carers NSW