Skip to main content

Re: My Mosaic

I just heard my sister telling my niece off @Snowie .

Then my niece said "I'm going to use the reverse card on you!"

oh @tyme you are making me laugh!!

I think your sister might throw those cards away 😁

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh that’s no good that your still unwell @Snowie oodie, dog and a cuppa on the couch sounds nice. 

yeah we have fingers crossed we can get there. My step dad’s super company is being so painful. Dragging it all out. A will in this case means nothing, which is so very frustrating. It’s sad that his wishes are being ignored. 

oh @tyme  that kid sounds fun! lol 

Yep, oodie on, dog on my lap and cuppa in hand @Bow!!

We had some issues when my Dad passed, even though it was in his will. Sometimes I think they like dragging things out on the chance that people will give up. So wrong.

Tomorrow is market day? Have you got far to travel?

Bow
Senior Contributor

It sucks eh @Snowie Really feel for my mum, it’s just the last thing she needs to deal with after his passing.

are you watching anything? 

yes market day tomorrow. Market is local thankfully, 10min drive and no muddy wet grass! It’s in a local closed off street. 

It does suck. Sometimes companies are just all about the money and nothing else.

Just watching re runs of "Friends" at the moment @Bow 

Have just started watching Virgin River on netflix so might watch some episodes of that soon.

Thats good that it is a local market and no mud!

Hopefully you sell lots and get some orders too. I still really wish I could get the dog one!! 

You are so clever.

ohhh no @tyme uno cards 😂🤣

thank you @Snowie , had to walk down to our local shop to buy some things to help mr shaz get better 

he is have his 3rd sleep for the day 

I guess naps help @Shaz51 Hopefully it makes him feel better.

I hope you don't catch anything 

Got tissues, coffee, oodie and dog. Set up for this afternoon!

Got tissues, coffee, oodie and dog. Set up for this afternoon!---- hugs @Snowie are you going to watch something on tv

Might put a movie on @Shaz51 

Something to make the time go by.

Have you got much planned for this afternoon?

Search Mental Health Carers NSW