Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hi Bow,

I have noticed a few posts in here indicating that you're struggling with SI tonight, just popping my head in the thread to offer my support alongside our users and check in with you. Are you safe this evening? Are you able to give your ideal support a call today (Psych after hours line, SCBS, Lifeline, another service?) Just wanting you to know its essential to stay safe and we are here with you.

With much care and gratitude,

Otter

Bow
Senior Contributor

What's real and what's not 

nightmares 😢

Bow
Senior Contributor

Was suppose to see the psychiatrist this morning, at 10am. The one that gave me the meds for the nightmares and prn. They called when I was on my way and cancelled. I get it, people get sick. But I was pretty desperate to see someone. Anyone. I need help. 

Now I am left to keep feeling this way. I sat on the side of the road after getting off the phone to them. Watching cars, trucks drive by. It was scary. 

Not sure how to do this anymore. 

I can sit by your side @Bow  💜🙏

Hi @Bow, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't able to see your psychiatrist this morning and get the support you needed. It sounds like you're really struggling right now. Please reach out to crisis supports like Lifeline 13 11 14 if you are feeling unsafe, I will also be checking in by email Heart

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 @cloudcore 

How is today going for you @Bow ?

Bow
Senior Contributor

It hasn't been terrible! 

daughter is at her fathers today. I went and did a salt float this morning. Was gifted a voucher last Christmas and they have just opened a new place near me so decided to use it. It was... interesting. 

did a bit of Christmas shopping and have done my nails and watched some tv. Trying to keep busy. D will be home soon. 

how are you doing dear @Eve7 ?

My day has been ok thanks @Bow  I did some shopping and went out for breakfast with friends. I was supposed to go for a run this morning but I was too tired so went back to sleep for another hour.

I bought 2 pairs of sandals for me one of which I'll wear to a fancy breakfast in a couple of weeks time. For once I won't be going to breakfast in my Active Wear!!!

Little ones are here this weekend but have just gone to the park with their Dad and tomorrow we're doing a Thanksgiving lunch...turkey, pumplin pie and all the trimmings.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Your day sounds alright @Eve7  

pumpkin Pie I like! I was in Canada for thanksgiving many years ago, it's something that I fondly remember about my time there. 

active wear is comfy 🙂 I wear it most of the day. Have been on the treadmill and bike today. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW