Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: TW eating disorder

@Eden1919 what sparked your interest in learning the languages? 

@Jynx  idk i started learning japanese in year 7 and just really liked it. i just like learning languages i am not sure why. 

That's so cool @Eden1919 - I think I'm fascinated by this facet of you because I have only ever been able to learn a few words/sentences of another language! I want to learn, but haven't had the patience to properly apply myself. But I've heard that people who are bilingual are better at lateral and creative thinking! Which is pretty cool.

Have you ever dreamed in Japanese? My German friend said that it took about 4 or 5 months of living in Australia till it happened but spoke of how bizarre it felt haha. 

@Jynx  i have actually dreamed in japanese before it was really strange. 

Oh for real @Eden1919 that's so cool! But also can see how it would be pretty disconcerting haha. 

Fav japanese cuisine? Mine has to be katsu curry!

@Jynx  i like chicken katsu sushi and potato croquettes. 

Mmmm I'm drooling just thinking about it haha @Eden1919 

I've never been one for sushi, alas I dislike fish and seaweed...kinda essential components 😅 But Japanese curry is soooo delicious! 

Do you like manga/anime at all? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW