Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday// Daily D.O.S.E. & Hacking Happiness Hormones// Tuesday 27th June 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

A few other ideas for harnessing/ boosting endorphins: 

• Acts of kindness
  • Meditation & mindfulness activities

Re: Topic Tuesday// Daily D.O.S.E. & Hacking Happiness Hormones// Tuesday 27th June 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

As we start to wrap up our discussion for this evening, we're really curious- What self-care will you do this evening and/ or implement into your everyday life/ routine incorporating the D.O.S.E. hormones?  

@TideisTurning , I used to like a bubbles bath , but unable to have anymore since our house fire and we don't have a bath tub here at this house @amber22 

Ohh @TideisTurning , a nice shower and a big cup of coffee  ️ :ok_hand: 

I’ve realised that my diamond art is really good for me and that I need to be more physically active to help with mood regulation. 

As for now I’m going to have a healthy dinner and have a warm shower. 

I like bubble baths too @Shaz51 , maybe a hot shower for tonight and then a cuppa 🙂

@TideisTurningLots of good ideas on here tonight, thank you so much! I will be having a nice hot chocolate and watching some TV tonight, and I definitely want to incorporate some exercise and mindfulness into my everyday routine 👍🌸

👍🥰 @june23 

I'm loving these ideas everyone @amber22 @Shaz51 @Captain24 @june23. A cool little fact from my research in incorporating our Happy Hormones into daily self care to keep in mind is that some activities, such as music and acts of kindness toward others, can boot more than one of the Happy Hormones at once! 😊

I need to improve my acts of kindness. I am that person that walks down the street and says hello to everyone but that’s not enough. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW