Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Oh it's you that put on smokie .....twas playing it before 

https://youtu.be/dWRCooFKk3c?si=LBhMdjmORjSwRckK

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Zoe7  not even sure where I yam really.  I just subscribed.  yeah. long time listener. First time caller. jk. lol . sitting @ home on Sat night having a few drinkies

cat passed out in bedroom limbs all akimbo no doubt. update: a very local stray cat adopted me and thereby re-gained access to its old stomping grounds think. reckon it was abandoned.

Still doing Cert IV TAE prob over half way now.

done most of my presentations already ha ha

got 2 more online ones on tues.

havent managed to die or burn house down. been here 13mths now re house got with inheritance. 

Still trying to deal with how I should deal with locals.

have let too much on to dr  but thought had to , now they are going a bit silly/robotic. need to reclaim some ground. Easily done.

oh , getting heart stopped in like 2 weeks lol got AF trying to reset it

not much else happening. cya

Dear @Zoe7 

It's always very nice to say hi to you. 

harvest-mice-tiny-lives-dean-mason-19.jpg

• @creative_writer  I did a printmaking visual art ba at a place called whoppa in Perth then did years of studying psychotherapy but that was to understand myself when my son had cancer and he recovered. 
  • Not that exciting. You ?? 

@TAB 👍Great to hear some things are falling into place for you.

@PeppyPatti so cute ❤️ Love seeing you here too 🥰

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, whats with that @Zoe7  ? I was comfortable in crappy rental in middle of nowhere

then uprooted back to caravan pk in perth.

then got nice small house in midnorth SA. think 1955 housos. at least solid brick, 1000m^2 block and detached lol 

..and finally following up on study that last started 3 ish years ago. Well , after having come up with idea , if not a plan like 15 years ago lol 

hope you are going ok .

@PeppyPatti I’m completing a Masters in Social work, but have previously done psych. Psychotherapy sounds interesting, I want to learn more about psychotherapies and counselling

Dear @creative_writer 

I only studied it to help me through my sons when I got divorced and one had cancer he recovered from. Iv had psychotherapy for many years from a bad mother and grieving out my personal journey through that time. 

My youngest son is quite vulnerable and not coping. I paid for him to have 24 psychotherapy sessions when he was about 10 but it's clear he needs trauma therapy and probably one of you social workers to manage his life for a long time. There is nothing I can do because he's 30 last week. He is an adult and hasn't spoken to me for Bout 4 years. 

I want him to have the Judith Richards traa therapy and a prominent Psychotherapist has told me he will see him for free ( !! ) 

@TAB Sorry had to get some work finished last night. I am okay - just finishing reports so a bit to do but getting there.

@PeppyPatti I think studying psychotherapy to improve your life is a completely valid reason too.

A difficult pill to swallow as a therapist or a person who deeply cares about someone who is struggling with their mental health is that not everyone is ready or wants to work on their issues. It doesn’t mean it will always be this way, things can change, but it is the sad reality
TAB
Senior Contributor

all good @Zoe7  Life. Happens 😊 I soend to much time on here anyway. Find myself replying to posts when should be out the door already going to appts etc.

I slept in today. Not sorry. lol .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW