Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Fragile

..so sorry @PeppyPatti  I missed your post.

um . How ? being interstate helped no end. just saying working, busy , cant come etc etc 

okay , you tried. leave it be maybe . 🖤

https://youtu.be/NtxZeDYuEZI?si=Qe6awfFNGj3yIJLF

Hey @TAB 

I had a meeting with my support coordinator yesterday and Ive asked her to get my carers to check up on me with not contacting my Mum. Yeah, with weird rentals around Australia, I’m stuck living down the street from Mum……

Thanks for being my friend and checking up on me…..

Not writing about all the brilliant music here, you should check out @Glisten  music on a Kinks cover…..

Ive got a weird feeling my por youngest brother might be similar to Mum……

TAB
Senior Contributor

..thank @Faith-and-Hope  for tagging me @PeppyPatti  not on this thread

https://youtu.be/Z6qnRS36EgE?si=Z5QaCV4ZORfJTqrl

ha yeh , not really re clip

@Faith-and-Hope  Thank-you for that……

I’m getting along good but it just felt very weird after having all this support Iv got that I still go back

I guess I just need to do the non contact I did last year which was for 6 months…..try and make it longer.

You are a good treasure. How are the children ? Adults today ? Mr Rocker took my youngest son a gift at his💚 work yesterday and said to him to call him anytime ……..he texted me !! 

My life daily is getting better and better. I feel such a difference in my life and then wham……I stupidly contacted me Mum. ……..

❤️❤️

Oh….. Lovely to say hello to you……

👍 @tyme 

Bless you @PeppyPatti .  It can be so hard, cos she’s your mum, but that doesn’t give her the right to mistreat you.  Closure can be found in that - letting go because they just can’t do love and empathy, and you need love and empathy in your life.  Make way for others to provide that to you and release her, maybe ?

Hugs ❣️

Hey @Tilz 

Likewise. 

Thank you. 

Cuppa ? 

No, not near Freo now @PeppyPatti, but near water 😊.  I’m singing back to your budgies ❣️

👋 Hi @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Appleblossom @PeppyPatti @Faith-and-Hope @tyme @TAB and everyone else here ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW